Blackberry on the Brink?

Posted by admin | 09.24.13

The smartphone maker is reporting a huge quarterly loss and will cut 4500 jobs.

Blackberry tentatively agrees to a .7 billion offer from a consortium led by Fairfax Financial.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “Blackberry on the Brink?”

1. Carolyn Garrison says:

☤☤☤▌☎☎☎ I make $88/hour while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris. This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, ♫•**•.¸¸▌▌➨➨➨ JOBS200.COM
    ☻✔✔☻✔☻✔because that was a bit humorous. This comes across as a bit too calculated.

2. Maria Thomas says:

✔✔✔✔✔✔The future depends on what we do in the present.Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.

❤❤❤❤❤

3. TheJapanChannelDcom says:

Who is this clown?
    What a tosser.

4. Debate This says:

do it for 5,2 billion

5. Debate This says:

i think is a good deal for both

6. Maria Thomas says:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤­❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ►►♥♡♥►► I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris. This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, ►►➨➨►► BASS22.COM
    ✔✔✔✔✔✔Get this in mind early: We never grow up, You will never be who you want to be, until you are happy with who you are

7. Carolyn Garrison says:

☁▬☁☁▬☁■☁▬☁☁ I just got paid $8580 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ●►●►●►●►▶ JOBS200.COM

☵ ◛◛ ☵ ◛◛◛ ◛◛◛☵ ◛◛◛☵jewelry and a slouchy cardigan. It’s really the perfect slouchy, cozy winter look.

8. Yahuveh Pay Day Ahead says:

WORLD Prophecy-My Beloved Children! Flee NOW from Babylon churches! Satan’s fallen angels deceive you! Reptilian shapeshifters & human CLONES! {Presidents,Govs,Pope,Hinn,Ost­eens,Icke,Cosby,B.Walters,J.Fo­nda,TV-Media,UN,CFR,et} Cain’s Seed. ACTORS! Trickery,Illusion,Prosthesis.U­SA-Evil J.F.Kennedy& Jackie-NOT DEAD! Pretends as Pres.Jim Carter/Wife. Bush/DEMONS respons.NY-9/11 2001.GREAT,GREAT HORROR,SORROW,DESTRUCTION,DEAT­H COMING! Warn/Prepare Families! Seek Me.Psalm 91. go dallasgoldbug-YT